Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Exciting Times

Finally, I actually get to do some art work. It's been a long time, dealing with budget matters, which I am wholly rotten at, and the proposal, which I hope I'm good at--lol.

And, I need to get out more--wandering around the Tip Top Building in WRJ I saw advertisements and the closed door of
Northlight Digital. I looked them up when I got home, because not only did I like what I had seen down there, but Charlie says he uses them.

This morning I sent off two files to them and will talk to them later today. I've been looking for a printer in Vermont, but so far have had no luck or bad. I've really got my fingers crossed.

They not only work with photographers but advertise themselves as preparers of digital images of artwork for artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment