- My involvement with encaustic work has been intense.
- Much to learn and explore.
- Serious illness in the family which, at the moment, is experiencing a reprieve.
- Nearing publication of a Kindle book for those who want to do encaustics, but can't afford it.
- Volunteer work on design and production of a juried Exhibition in Print for the International Encaustic Artists
- Teaching Web Design and Development at the Community College of Vermont.
- Preparing for my solo photography show in White River May 17th - July 17th.
ANNOUNCEMENT: "New" blog for artists to follow:
Susan Abbott, Vermont painter, traveller, and painting instructor has initiated her Saturday Posts. The first issue is out and talks about Watercolor Palettes. If you are a painter you really need to lock onto this one. Abbott's knowledge of painting (oils and watercolors) is broad and deep. Take advantage of it.
Susan Abbot: A Painter's Year
Two New Encaustics
|Against the Grain|
For proper viewing: http://www.clairdunn.com/painting.htm
For now, that's all folks . . .